Welcome - Benvenuti
There is an extraordinary place on the outskirts of Perugia, Italy where visitors can discover all there is to know and love about the pleasures of chocolate. It is the Perugina Casa del Cioccolato. Opened in 2007 on Perugina’s centennial anniversary, Casa del Cioccolato fascinates visitors from far and wide. CNN named the Casa del Cioccolato one of the top five destinations for chocolate lovers and The New York Times listed Casa del Cioccolato as must see for anyone visiting Perugina.
PERUGINA MUSUEM - MUSEO STORICO PERUGINA
A visit begins with a tour of the Museum where guests learn how the cocoa bean is transformed into chocolate; trace the roots of Perugina from its start as an artisanal chocolate shop in 1907 to its rise to fame as Italy's most beloved chocolate maker; and appreciate classic Perugina and Baci advertisements and packaging for the iconic brand.
Chocolate Factory - Fabbrica Del Cioccolato
The journey continues on to the heart of Perugina: the Chocolate Factory. A raised path reveals a look into the workshop and production line. Visitors view how the iconic Baci takes shape and witness the masterful skill with which craftspeople bring Perugina Chocolate to life. A collection of sensations and discoveries accompanied by intense aromas make this an unforgettable experience.
Chocolate School - Scuola Del Cioccolato
The Perugina Chocolate School offers visitors the opportunity to become chocolatiers for a day. Perugina Master Chocolatiers take participants through a hands-on journey in which they learn the pleasure of working with chocolate while creating their very own masterpiece. Among the most popular courses is “Baci Perugina: Say it with a Kiss” where participants make Italy's legendary Baci chocolate with their own hands.
Come Visit Us - Vieni a Trovarci
- Open year round, Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 1 PM and from 2 PM to 5.30 PM; Call to inquire about Saturday visits.
- One hour museum tour includes a taste of our most popular chocolates.
- Visitors are invited into the factory to observe production.
- April – June visitors can take an abbreviated factory tour and view the facility from a windowed walkway. A video supplements this tour.
- General Admission: 5 Euro
- Reduced Admission: 3 Euro (senior citizens, young adults age 14-17, and groups of 10 or more)
- Free Admission for children under age 13.
- Location: a short taxi ride from downtown Perugia: NESTLE' ITALIANA S.p.A., Viale San Sisto, 06132 PERUGIA ITALY
- Reservations may be made 15 days in advance.
- Call or write to inquire about classes in English and fees. Reservations required.
- To reserve, call: 011 39 0245467868
- Or write to: